New York Liquor License

A liquor license is necessary for any business that is going to produce, distribute or serve beer, wine, or distilled spirits to the public. Liquor Licenses are priced and classified in different ways, according to what the holder wants.

Talk to our experts and find out how you can get your license fast and start making profits from your sale of beer, wine and liquor.

We will:     

  • Provide a Free Pre-application consultation and evaluation of your liquor / ABC license needs.
  • Advise the correct license or Permit for your application
  • Conduct an on-site survey
  • Complete premises diagrams
  • Block diagrams
  • Frontal elevation
  • Take the appropriate photos  and format to SLA specifications
  • Municipal Notice
  • Proximity report
  • Demographic study
  • Legal notices
  • Obtain a penal bond
  • Complete a correct application with appropriate documentation
  • File your application promptly
  • Continuous status follow-up

Licensing Expert with more than 15 years of experience helping thousands of eating and drinking establishments, wholesalers, liquor and grocery stores all across New York State with their licensing requirements.

My extensive professional network with the New York State Liquor Authority, Community Boards and municipalities, the New York City Department of Consumer Affairs, the New York City Department of Health, and Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms helps to ensure that your applications and permits are processed and approved in a time-sensitive manner.

My goal is to simplify the licensing process for you, so that you are able to focus on your business plan and direct your attention on the multitude list of demands required while opening an eating and drinking establishment in New York. I am able to anticipate what is needed and will provide a professional and friendly working relationship.

Our comprehensive suite of services is designed to save you time and money through a “One-Stop-Shopping” platform. I will guide and shepherd all of your required paperwork and filings


E-mail: –


Tel: 917-921-2369

Consultant for TRACY JONG LAW FIRM

2300 Buffalo Road Bldg. 100A

Rochester NY, 14624

(585) 247-9170

NYS SLA Liquor Licenses.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.